Hello all we are doing well here. I dont think I knew when I wrote my last post but I am now pregnant. I am 11 weeks now and I have my first ultrasound on wednesday I am so excited!! It is getting hot already here but thank goodness I found the pool and our ac works. I have been making a few new friends and one couple in particular we all really get along with. I enroll maggie in kindergarden the end of this month it is crazy that she is getting so big already. Also I think we are going to enroll her in swimming lessons this summer.
About the pregnancy, my goodness it is weird throwing up all the time although it has mellowed out the past week or two. But my emotions have really spiked in those same week or two. But I would rather be crying all the time than throwing up all the time! Maybe now I can gain a little weight that is weird for me to say! It was funny the other day i was wearing a dress and i was talking to evan and all the sudden he was like wow you are really starting to show. I was like oh am I? I hadnt even noticed, other than my clothes not fitting but according to all the books and things I read I shouldnt be showing yet. Idk I guess I am just carrying differently we will find out. Thou evan thinks I am having twins we will know for sure on wednesday!
Anyway we are going to a bbq so I will write later and I will try to not make it so far in between like the last one... granted I was sick and felt like poo.
The Schoenwalds
Saturday, May 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I couldn't seem to find your blog so I'm glad Amanda had it on hers. I can't speak much from personal experience, since I've only been pregnant once, but I LOVED it! The whole process is amazingly beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI'm happy to hear you are all doing well! How's that little Maggie?
Best (continued) wishes!
The Ottley's